For over 5 years I’ve written incisive copy for artists showing at Don’t Look Gallery & other exhibition spaces.
Over this time I discovered techniques to cut through the usual media hubbub, delivering artists more
media coverage than any other gallery of its type in Sydney. For the first time I am offering
my wordsmith services to all artists, agents and galleries,
and for a limited time you can try before you buy!
How it works…
- Tell me what you can about your project. Include a project outline, artist bio(s) and anything else that might be helpful,
- I may get back to you with questions and clarifications,
- Wait one week,
- I’ll send you back a catchy, neat blurb of between 200-400 words,
- If you like it, send me $149USD via PayPal (special introductory price),
- If you don’t like it, then don’t send me any money (and don’t use the blurb),
- Special rates for students and emerging artists,
- Please enquire about institutional rates.
If you don’t like my work you pay nothing! Take advantage of this risk-free introductory offer by filling in the form below.